Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
December 18, 2016
- 2 Snickerdoodle Cookies (Original size or Minis)
- 1 pint of vanilla or caramel ice cream
- Start with two of Carol’s Cookies Snickerdoodle Cookies. We suggest using our Mini Cookies so the sandwich is easier to enjoy.
- Let your ice cream thaw for 3-5 minutes to make it more pliable.
- Apply a thin layer of your favorite ice cream flavor to the bottom of one of the cookies.
- Take the cookie without the ice cream on it and match up the bottoms of the cookies to complete your Carol’s Cookies Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Enjoy as is, or wrap the sandwich in plastic wrap and place in the freezer to enjoy at a later time.